Thursday 14 July 2011

SALE SALE SALE!!!

So at the moment there are sales in nearly every shop in the country.

This is great. Lots of people buying, keeping our retailers in jobs and we, as customers are getting great bargains. So where have the best sales???? Obviously it depends what you are looking for but nearly all the shops we love have red sale signs emblazoned all over their windows. Here are a few places I've picked some bargains up in.

Topshop. I have been thinking of getting the following garment for a long time ( well a few weeks anyway!) I described it to the sales advisor as the following...'I'd like one of those big woolly looking things, that you put over your shoulders, they kinda wrap around you and look like a rug or a carpet...'!
Ah yes she said directing me straight to a rail filled with these rug coats.Who knows what they are called. All I knew is that I wanted one. I found it. It was an absolute bargain at €15! I know I'll be wearing it in years to come. It's warm, it' stylish, I love it. It's like a big cosy, protective blanket. It'll mind me through this odd summer of cool days we're having and see me through the winter that lies somewhere in the distant ( ah!!it's kinda near!) future.

River Island. Possibly the maddest messiest sale of all on the high street but it's worth the effort. I picked up these lacy shoes for €12. They are incredibly comfortable and look young and frivolous and slightly enchanting! What wonderful feet decorations for so cheap!

    TK Max. Hello mother of all sales. An everyday shopping experience in TK Max is quite like what a sale day is in other shops. There are clothes and bags everywhere, falling off hangers, laid on floors, hanging from chandeliers, but it's quality designer gear just waiting to be discovered. You won't believe this but I'll tell you anyway. I got an Alexander McQueen top for €12!!!!!!!! Originally it was €16 but I bargained the manager down due to the snag on the back of it. Quite brazen I know seeing as the item was already on sale but knowing from past experience in TK Max they will go lower to get you to buy. And buy I did.
    Fashion heads are probably thinking what are you talking about Style Angel? Alexander McQueen-TK Max? These in the one sentence make no sense. Well let me explain. What they have done is brought a line called 'Gold Choice' to the store. You can get Pucci, Edun, Prada, Moschinno, D&G no joke! all in TK Max!!! So you have the cheaper TK Max price and then when they go into sale you have hit the mothership. Hello savings! Just get to a TK Max and check it out. The best one in my opinion, is the store in Blanchardstown shopping Centre. I can't believe I've given that hot secret away but lets all share in the cheap designer priced madness together!

     My treasured McQueen ensemble!
New Look. With reductions of nearly 70% on a lot of the goods it's definitely a spot to hit on your sale run. The one in Jervis Street Shopping Centre is the chains biggest and best. There are 8,000 pairs of shoes I'm told and currently about half of them are gone into sale. You can find amazing shoes in here starting at €11!!! You just can't find a better place for high fashion on trend shoes and clothing so well priced. I picked this beautiful piece up for €12.






There are plenty of bargains out there to be got. Just think before you buy. Yes those silver leggings may only be €4 but are you actually going to ever wear them? You don't HAVE to buy things just because they are cheap, you just need to take a few minutes to think about your purchase. Check out store policy too on returns. Most places are exchange only on sale items, so once you pay that €20 for those chunky gold platforms with gold glitter embedded on them there's no getting your money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment